“God is touching my neighbors and opening my eyes to where the Holy Spirit is at work.”
Pray for North Orange County city-by-city, block-by-block through North Orange County’s Prayer Walks. Adopt a prayer route and join us as we lift our county in prayer weekly.
What is prayer walking?
- It is a time to seek God’s heart for your city
- It is a time to allow God to open up your eyes to your surroundings
- It is a time to grow compassion for your neighbors in your heart
- It is a time to unite with other Christians in praying for our “neighbors”
What prayer walking is not:
- It is not a way to try and manipulate God
- It does not take the place of other disciplines of prayer
- It is not intended to be a replacement for outreach
What happens when you embark on a prayer walk?
- You may have a greater sense of connection to your city
- You may have a great sense of what God is doing in your city
- Ministry and direction may grow naturally as God directs—for you, your church, or a local ministry
- You may see God move in ways you never imagined